Rigol DG5071 70 MHz Arbitrary Waveform Function Generator
Waveform GeneratorsAdd to wishlist
£1,753.20 Inclusive of VAT
• Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Placed Before 15:00 (UK).
• Out of Stock Items Usually Ship Within 1 to 2 Weeks From Receipt of Purchase.
About the Rigol DG5071 70 MHz Arbitrary Waveform Function Generator
The Rigol DG5071 is a multipurpose generator combining different capabilities including Function Generation, Arbitrary Waveform Generation, IQ Baseband Source/IQ IF Source, Frequency Hopping Source (optional) and Pattern Generation (optional). With single and true, independent, dual-channel models that provide adjustable phases between the two channels. The Rigol DG5071 adopts Direct Digital Synthesizer (DDS) technology, which providing stable, precise, low distortion signals. The user-friendly interface design and panel layout improves efficiency or utilise an interface for complete programmability.
Rigol DG5071 Key Features
- 70 MHz bandwidth
- 1 GSa/Sec waveform output
- 14 bit vertical resolution
- 128 Million Points of Arbitrary Waveform Memory
- Built in standard modulations including IQ modulation for digital baseband generation including QPSK and QAM formats
- Standard Interfaces including LXI-C (Ethernet), USB device and host, and GPIB
- Options including output amplifier (PA-1011) and frequency hopping capability
Rigol DG5071 Accessories Included
|Sample Rate||1 GSa/s|
|Waveform Length||Up to 128 Million points|
5 mVpp - 10 Vpp（50 Ω），10 mV - 20 Vpp（into open circuit)
|Standard Interface||USB Host（2），USB Device， GPIB， LXI-C (Ethernet)|
|Options||Hop Frequency Module, Logic Signal Output Module, Power Amplifier|