Rigol DSA710 1 GHz Spectrum Analyser
Spectrum AnalysersAdd to wishlist
£1,002.00 Inclusive of VAT
• Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Placed Before 15:00 (UK).
• Out of Stock Items Usually Ship Within 1 to 2 Weeks From Receipt of Purchase.
About the Rigol DSA710 1 GHz Spectrum Analyser
Rigol's DSA710 spectrum analyser makes radio, IoT, and educational/hobbyist measurements more accessible than ever with value analysers designed for lower frequency RF test. The Rigol DSA710 shares the popular mechanical package of the Rigol DSA800 series analyser with a focus on measurements below 1 GHz. The spectrum analyser offers the ability to measure smaller signals using our digital IF filter, which allows for smaller bandwidth settings and reduces displayed noise levels. The Rigol DSA710 has the capability to monitor FSK signals with the 2FSK-DSA option. A complete spectrum analyser for your low frequency signals and systems at an unprecedented price.
Rigol DSA710 Key Features
- All-Digital IF Technology
- Frequency Range from 100 kHz up to 1 GHz
- Min. -130 dBm Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- Min. -80 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz Offset Phase Noise
- Level Measurement Uncertainty <1.5 dB
- 100 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth
- 2FSK modulation signal measurement and analysis option (2FSK-DSA)
Rigol DSA710 Accessories Included
- Power Cord
- Instrument Quick Guide
- Free Firmware Verification
- Free PDI and Safety Test
- 3 Year Warranty
- £10 Amazon Voucher
|Frequency Range||9 kHz to 1.0 GHz|
|DANL *1||-110 dBm, typical|
|Phase Noise||-80dBc/Hz @10kHz offset, typical|
|Interfaces||USB host & device, LAN, GPIB (optional), 10 MHz REF In, 10 MHz REF Out, External Trigger In|
Width X Height X Depth = 14.2 in. X 7.0 in. X 5.0 in.